Feeds Topics Working abroad Application for Ausbildung Visa

  • Creator
  • #51148

    Isabella Aghogu

    Like we earlier discussed, after you have received a place for vocational training, you will need to apply for a visa in order to come to Germany and do your training. This visa would help you get to know your future employer and school personally. Furthermore, you’d be allowed to work for up to 10 hours per week.

    It is important to note that citizens of Australia, Israel, Japan, Canada, South Korea, New Zealand, and the United States of America can travel to Germany visa-free and apply for a residency permit after arrival. <div>

    Therefore if you’re not a citizen of the aforementioned countries, it’s non negotiable that you’d have to acquire a visa at some point in your application.

    <div>You should submit your application with all the required documents. Including:

    • Passport
    • Ausbildung contract
    • Financial proof: salary during the Ausbildung, or funds on banking account or letter of commitment from a German resident
    • Language certificate for nurses.

    Note that the visa costs 100 EUR.
    An employer is responsible to check your language sufficiency, there is no language requirement for the Ausbildung visa. It is expected that if you’re employed, that you have already jumped that hurdle.

    That’s it for this post. I’d love to hear from you, leave your comments below!</div></div>

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018