Feeds Topics Scholarship DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded

• Creator
    Discussion

Deborah Etim
    Participant

For Non-German citizens, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss!

The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme (Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance) 2022 aims to support young leaders from many areas in their professional development. Candidates with a strong academic record are strongly encouraged to apply for a fully-funded foreign scholarship to pursue a master’s degree.

Students will be able to contribute to their communities as a result of their hands-on experience in Germany. Furthermore, academics will be strongly encouraged to participate in internships, part-time employment, and research.

It is a fully-funded master’s scholarship in Germany that includes tuition, research stipends, monthly stipends, medical insurance, and travel expenses. Under the guidance of mentors, scholars will work on social development initiatives. By giving chances to young leaders, DAAD strives to build civil society institutions in emerging nations.

Here are the Universities invloved:

The Benefits include:

• Tuition fee waiver

• Courses are offered in German as well as in the English language.

• Health insurance will be covered.

• Travel allowances will be granted.

• There will be a research grant available.

• Subsidies for rent will also be offered.

Application Deadline: 31st July 2022.

Click here for further inquiries on how to apply and the requirements for application.

• DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2022 in Germany – Fully Funded

Michael updated 2 years, 6 months ago 7 Members · 10 Replies
  • Destiney Arkaden

Administrator
    August 25, 2021 at 3:27 pm

@Yomi

Here is another that applies to you. Read and share with your friends – discuss and ask questions if needed.

• Mobolaji Oyewale

August 28, 2021 at 1:25 pm

Sadly the deadline was 31st July

• Destiney Arkaden

Administrator
      August 29, 2021 at 6:31 pm

Yea, just keep checking through and taking note of the ones that you can apply for.

• Stephen Kazeem

September 13, 2021 at 7:24 am

Wpls I need scholarship for masters program for nursing

• Favour Chinaza

September 13, 2021 at 8:29 am

It is July 2021. Sadly, I can’t apply. But I am more interested in MBA fully funded scholarship opportunities.

• Wasana

Administrator
      September 13, 2021 at 9:27 pm

Haven’t see that here yet.

You know the information shared here is supplied by the community member – so every person here has a role in helping the platform to grow.

So if what you are looking for isn’t here, we’d appreciate if you shared the information when/if you find it from other sources.

• Favour Chinaza

September 17, 2021 at 7:32 pm

I have not found yet. If I do, I will update you. I am still looking out for information.

• Michael

September 17, 2021 at 10:06 pm

That’s great!

Let us know when you find something. We’d be happy to learn from you.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now