Feeds Topics Scholarship Erasmus Mundus application for 2022 is on NOW!

• Creator
    Discussion

Wasana
    Keymaster

If you want to start your masters in Sept 2022, this application is meant for you.

The list of 149 available masters programs can be found here

https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/emjmd-catalogue_en

Each of these programs has different application timelines. So you should check each one to know where you belong.

You can only know that by clicking each program’s name and visiting each of their websites. If you can’t find the website link, just do a Google search of the program name. It is on the official website of each program that will provide you with the full application details (documents, minimum grade criteria, selection process, timeline amongst others).

Out of the list of these programs, you can only apply to a max. of 3 different programs in a year (no official information otherwise to this rule).
    There are many things to know about the procedure, but too much to chunk down in one post. So get started and ask me questions in the comment session. I am happy to help!

• Erasmus Mundus application for 2022 is on NOW!

Michael updated 1 year, 8 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • Glory

October 1, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Hi Wasana.

Is it possible for me to start applying for scholarships and admissions in the UK, Europe and America even though I’m not done with my bsc as I’ll be rounding up by December. If so, what institutions do you think I can apply to where I can do my MSc in Criminology or security studies. Thanks

• Michael

October 3, 2021 at 5:21 am

Hi Glroy,

I think I responded to this comment before.

You can always start in time, even if it means just gathering the documents.

However, it’s important to narrow the location – targeting scholarships all over the world isn’t ideal; decide which continent and keep the search focused.

• Michael

October 8, 2022 at 9:48 am

@babaslolola_1 the Erasmus application for 2022 is out already. This post was made some weeks ago. You should follow it up and keep the community updated. Many people want to apply for it and it’d be great if you could guide them.

• Gbenga Babalola

October 8, 2022 at 10:04 am

Alright sir

• Michael

October 16, 2022 at 6:57 am

@dbluved1-jj here you go. The 2022 Erasmus scholarship application is going on.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now