The Human Rights Essay Award 2022 is an incredible opportunity for international human rights law students and qualifiers. The Academy of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law hosts an annual competition for this prize. This award seeks to produce high-quality scholarly work from entries from a variety of cultural communities dedicated to worldwide excellence. It addresses one of the most pressing challenges that humans face on the planet.
Every year, this global award aims to attract students with a background in international human rights law and require them to write on a specified topic while adhering to international essay writing guidelines.
The American University International Law Review magazine publishes the best articles. The Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law has been keen to promote a realistic approach to this area and build links between different human rights educators, experts, and organizations since its inception. The instructions are the same for everyone on all of the world’s continents. The winner will get a fully-funded scholarship to study in the USA.
Human Rights Essay Award 2022:
American University Washington College of Law
The topic of the Essay:
Climate Change and Human Rights: Impacts, Responsibilities, and Opportunities.
Number of Awardees:
Financial Support of the Human Rights Essay Award 2022:
• It provides a full scholarship for either diploma or certification to the Advanced Studies on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law program.
• It provides candidates with a travelling allowance to and from Washington, D.C.
• It provides accommodation at the university dorms.
• Living expenses are paid on a per diem basis.
• Candidates must have a law degree.
• Anyone from any of the continents is eligible to apply.
• Candidates must provide proof of their recent qualifications.
• Candidates must not have previously won the award.
• Candidates must submit a 35-page essay paper that follows the international writing guidelines outlined in the regulations.
• The work should be devoid of errors and plagiarism.
How to Apply for the Human Rights Essay Award 2022?
• The writers must submit their articles using an online form.
• Within 48 hours, the Academy will send you an email confirming your submission.
• Please provide a copy of your essay.
• Please provide a copy of your curriculum vitae.
• Make a note of the essay requirements on the checklist.
• Please provide all of your personal details in full.
• For each part of the submission form, fill in all essential fields and forms.
• Complete and submit your application with care.
Rules for Human Rights Essay Award 2022:
• The writers are not required to include their names or any other identifying information.
• The essays should be typed in Microsoft Word.
• Single-spaced footnotes should be used to cite sources.
• The essay should be 35 pages long, with the body written in Times New Roman 12 font, double-spaced.
• All sides should have a one-inch margin.
• The 5 points will be deducted if the appropriate format is not followed.
• Previous winners are not eligible to submit an essay.
• Only one essay per individual is required.
Documents Required for the Human Rights Essay Competition 2022?
• Essay paper comprising of 35 pages, following the rules.
• Academic Transcripts.
• Passport details.
• CV of not more than three pages.
The application deadline for the Human Rights Essay Award 2022 in the USA is January 31st, 2022. The winners will be announced on April 1st, 2022 on the official website. Kindly click here to learn more about the scholarship and apply.
This is a great opportunity for every Law degree holder looking to further their studies abroad. Kindly share with others.