Feeds Topics Working abroad Organizations that offer volunteer payment.

  • Creator
  • #35225

    Isabella Aghogu

    You can be a compensated volunteer in organizations like nonprofits, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and government agencies such as the United Nations or U.S. State Department. Some of there organizations are;

    1) United Nations Volunteers(UNV): Here, Volunteer programs last for six to twelve months. You must also be at least 25 years old to apply.

    2) International Executive Service Corps(IESC): Positions here typically last from a few weeks to three months. Volunteers are also compensated with accommodation, food, visas and medical insurance.

    3) HelpX: Paid volunteers here receive food and lodging in exchange for their work. You have the flexibility of choosing where you work and for how long.

    4) Voluntary Services Overseas(VSO): The VSO offers 10- to 12-week paid volunteer positions primarily in Africa and Asia. Volunteer payment includes housing, travel expenses, vaccinations, health insurances and other costs of living.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018