Ireland is an island in north western Europe, and it may be a small country, but it is said that it lives rent free in the minds of many around the world as a result of the beautiful green landscape and natural features, ancient castles and interesting weather, religion, culture, and with the mixed student population there is no doubt it is a interesting place to study. When considering to study, there are a few things you should know about Ireland.
- Learn About Ireland’s history before and when you arrive there, as the country has rich and deep-rooted cultural heritage and tradition.
- Even as a student, be ready to capture fun and beautiful views of nature, culture and events with your camera or device.
- Irish like to take things in turn, be patient wherever you are and watch out for when it is your round.
- They have strong bond and appreciate true friendship, so do not hide your nationality even as an international student, but come with sincerity, integrity and true self.
- You need to be flexible, sometimes you will have to go with the flow as your study and travel plans within the country will change quickly as the weather.
- No matter where you study abroad, it’s important to create a budget in advance for your personal living needs. You should also be prepared when considering Ireland