The Université de Montréal has launched a new scholarship program that will free overseas students from paying additional tuition fees.
This new program aims to assist the top talent from around the world in attending one of the world’s leading francophone research universities. In turn, by expanding the cultural richness of the Université de Montréal community, these international students will assist us in fulfilling our educational purpose.
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for the Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship:
• English is a required language.
• All countries in the world are eligible.
• You must have a study permit and not be permanent residents or citizens of Canada.
• You must be enrolled full-time in a study program.
• You must not be eligible for a different type of tuition fee exemption based on a different policy or measure. This type of exemption is already available to Francophone students in France and Belgium.
<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Benefits: The benefits vary according to the degree of study
Undergraduate: The only criterion for determining the amount of the scholarship is the quality of your academic record. The findings of the investigation are categorized into three levels.
• Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
• Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, or 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
• Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
These funds are used to the $23,662 in annual tuition costs (30 credits).
Masters: $3,140 per session or $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) (equivalent to 15 credits)
This sum is applied to the $27,300 per year tuition fees (45 credits).
PhD: $19,339 every year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
This sum is applied to the $24,300 per year tuition fees (45 credits).
Deadline: September 1, 2022.
Click here for further information on how to apply.