Host: University of Dayton
Study Abroad: Study in USA
Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: $30,000 per year
Deadline: May 31, 2023
The University of Dayton, founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary, is a top-tier, doctoral-level university located in the Midwestern city of Dayton, Ohio.
Use the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application to apply for free.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must do the following:
- International students must apply.
- Candidates must be first-year or transfer undergraduate students.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants must be prepared to begin a full-time degree program.
- Applicants must provide proof of English competence.
Scholarship Duration and Benefits
- These scholarships can provide up to $30,000 in tuition assistance every year.
- You may be eligible for up to $4,000 in textbook reimbursement over four years.
Criteria for Evaluation and Deadlines
Criteria for Evaluation
- The examination and review procedure takes around 2-4 weeks once your application is complete (certain programs may have a longer evaluation and review process).
- Official decision letters, immigration documents, and enrollment confirmation instructions will be emailed to the email address provided on the admission application.
- You can check your application status at any moment to see what papers we have received and what is still needed to finish your application.
Deadlines for Submitting Applications
The calendar year at the University of Dayton is divided into three terms. International students’ application deadlines are as follows:
- Fall semester (August to December) — May 1
- Spring semester (January through April) — November 1
- Summer session (only transfer students, May to July) — March 1
If you are unable to attend a given term, please return to your admission portal and apply for a future term.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply through the link provided.
Applicants must complete the entrance application for the program in order to be considered for University of Dayton Merit scholarships. Use the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application to apply for free. Documents will be accepted via email at email@example.com.
Already applied and want to confirm enrollment and/or check the status of your application? Please use this link to access your application portal.
Deadline: May 31, 2023